Sioux Falls Catholic School certificates are the PERFECT way to earn money for our schools through the purchases you make on a weekly basis – like gas and groceries! Participating businesses return at least 5% of every dollar of certificates purchased—3.5% to our schools (of which 85% goes to teachers’ salaries and benefits) and 1.5% will be applied in one of the following ways:
- To your students’ tuition for the current school year.
- To a designated student/family tuition.
- To the Tuition Assistance Fund.
- To the SFCS operating budget.
- To accumulate credit for future enrollment.
- To your parish tuition assistance fund.
You will accumulate credit from January 1 through December 31.
Certificates are sold at every school during regular school hours, at the SFCS Development Office and at your parish after masses. Using them is easy. Simply present the gift cards or certificates instead of writing a check or paying cash.
Gift cards and certificates can be purchased from the following businesses:
- 10th Street Auto Wash
- Bagel Boy
- Barnes & Noble
- Bath & Body Works
- Century Theaters
- Cherry Creek Grill/TC Referee
- Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic
- Get N Go
- Great Bear (Season only Sept. through March)
- Hurley’s Religious Goods
- Juice Stop
- Lewis Drug
- Look’s Market
- Minervas/Grille 26
- Noodles & Company
- Papa Murphys
- Pizza Ranch
- Qdoba Mexican Grill
- Sioux Falls Ford
- Texas Roadhouse
- The Gas Stop (Holiday)
- West Mall 7
*Kohl’s allows credit card holders to use SFCS certificates for credit payment!
If you have questions about the SFCS Certificate program, please contact the SFCS Development Office at (605)336-6354.