The O’Gorman High School Athletic Boosters raise money throughout the year with many events. All parents of OGHS student athletes are encouraged and welcome to join the booster club as a way to support the O’Gorman athletic teams. The committee donates the first $50,000 of its yearly proceeds to the Sioux Falls Catholic Schools annual budget. After that, discretionary dollars are spent on a variety of needs throughout the athletic program at O’Gorman High School.
In 2017, the athletic boosters donated to the following:
• $10,500 – $500 to each sport’s SAF account. Boys and Girls Basketball, Competitive Cheerleading, Sideline Cheerleading, Boys and Girls Cross Country, Dance, Football, Boys and Girls Golf, Gymnastics, Powerlifting, Boys and Girls Soccer, Boys and Girls Tennis, Boys and Girls Track, Volleyball, Wrestling, Training Room (21 teams)
*• $6,000 Sound System Installation in Main Gym
• $8,000 Towards a new Coach’s vehicle
• $500 AED Machine in Athletic Training Room
• $1,000 Cheerleading Choreographer
• $1,000 Dance Choreographer
• $750 for Portable Watering Trough
• $3,000 High Jump Cover Pad
Buy your 2018-2019 O’Gorman Athletic Booster Pass!
1. ) FAMILY PASS: For $175, two adults and their children can gain admissions to all O’Gorman junior high, freshman, sophomore, junior varsity and varsity home athletic events.
2.) COUPLES PASS: For $150, two adults gain admission to all O’Gorman junior high, freshman, sophomore, junior varsity and varsity home athletic events.
3.) SINGLE PASS: For $75, one adult gains admission to all O’Gorman junior high, freshman, sophomore, junior varsity and varsity home athletic events.
Booster Passes are available at the SFCS Central Office (located at OGJH) or at the Activities Office at OGHS.
2018-2019 Athletic Booster Dates
- Thursday, August 16th – All Sports Kick-Off
- Friday, September 21st – Homecoming Tailgate Dinner @ McEneaney Field (vs. Rapid City Central)
- Saturday, March 13th : 1st Annual Knights 5K and Fun Run
- Friday, May 10th: 28th Annual O’Gorman Golf Classic
For more information on any of the above events or to become an active part of the booster committee, please contact Betsy Weber at (605)-575-3391 or firstname.lastname@example.org